Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Week WILL Be Memorable

I've been studying the atmospheric mischief for the last several weeks more so than usual...if that's even possible...and I'm becoming more convinced that Christmas to New Years Day and beyond looks ugly for those of you not liking the winter theme.  If you like winter's best; this I believe is the stretch you'll enjoy!  First, the cold!
If there is any snow on the ground, knock 10°F off the temps shown above...And now the potential snowfall as per the Euro...(personally, it might be underdone since we live at such a baroclinic boundary...)

The totals shown above are by Jan 1; Happy New Year!  I'm not sure if this verifies, but if it does, I'll never see a Christmas week rocking and rolling like this again in my lifetime...?  Enjoy! 

And enjoy my girl...
Merry Christmas!

Smitty

AA:  The 10 day period we do not report might be rather rocking and rolling in terms of the weather!  Merry Christmas my friend!  Squeeze those little ones a bit harder for me please; I miss doing so but I'll grip my big boy with a bear hug when he gets in town from STL!

No comments:

Post a Comment