Tuesday, February 13, 2018

It's Just One Run

Very short post...I'm not believing what I'm seeing...Euro by Sunday morning...
Often the global models correct further north and west...I'm hoping waaaaay N and W! For those of you wondering and asking...well here is the GFS...



Clearly the Euro has a tad stronger wave of low pressure bending the arctic front that WILL push through Friday night-Saturday...big ?? is will that stronger Euro wave develop?  I'm hoping not, but I've seen this many times before....and as for the longer term...winter is NOT over...as I now believe the beginning to middle of March looks rather wintry...ouch!

OK...enough from Fat Tuesday's synopsis...I've been studying music much more than the weather this evening, but when I saw that Euro output, I felt compelled to share....and I'll share my favorite tune I jammed to this evening...I hope you like as much as I like...by the way, 9 straight days of accumulating snows in sweet home Chicago!  Tied a record from 2009 and 1902 I believe...awesome!


Out...

Smitty

AA:  Thought we were out of the woods....?  Not so sure now...?  Great jam...worth listening to and your kids will be dancing by the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment