Sunday, January 24, 2016

Just Watching

After this major and record breaking snowfall, I'm just watching and waiting for another coastal storm.  There's an old adage in wx prognostications...It snows where it wants to snow...!  With that said, there is a potential coastal development next Thursday-Friday...

I'll show the different solutions...

First...our American GFS...clearly out to sea...jumping onto the Gulf Stream...
Now the JMA...hinting at a coastal Low...
Next the Canucks...this is an ensemble...again a hint of some home brew along the east coast...
Now the Euro ensemble Low placement...there's enough there to get us thinking again...but please understand, the upper air synoptics are much different than a week ago...just sayin'...
By the way...the Ukie is out sea as well...take a look...
I'm simply suggesting...be aware of the potential coastal storm that COULD deliver another 5-10" storm...I've seen this before...and God willing...I'll see it again!

Hope everyone is doing just fine with this past hardship of waist deep snows in our area...

Oh...I almost forgot...music...since I'm in rock and roll frame this evening...here ya go...Rock and Roll...



Smitty

AA:  Wondering if you are done plowing...yet?  Because...there's a possibility it's
Deja Vu next weekend!  About 50/50 at this point in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment