Thursday, February 16, 2012

Double Vision

A very brief update as to my thoughts for this Sunday's snowfall.  I am becoming more and more confident that snow will fall and possibly heavily in the Harrisburg area from overnight Saturday into the afternoon hours of Sunday.  This should be a major winter event.  The reason that I am becoming more bullish on this (although we are living through one of the most wimpy winters I've ever experienced!) is that both the GFS and the Euro are solving the atmosphere's players nearly identically.

Here the GFS for Sunday evening.....

Here is the Euro for Sunday evening...
Clear my eyes......

When both show the same solution from this far out in time.....watch out!

I hope to look at this a bit more later this evening.....

Enjoy your Thursday!

Smitty

AA:  Sunday snow looking more and more likely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment